Saturday, June 19, 2004

Cleaning History...


With a short weekend break from rendering, teaching and consulting I decided this would be a great time to catch up on some digital cleaning from the studio harddrives.

Along the way I ran across "The Autodesk File" from John Walker (original founder of Autodesk, Inc.). If you have never read this document and are curious about the early days of Autodesk then this is for you. I stayed up way too late last night but I managed to read through the entire thing in one sitting.

There are a few new exciting things I am working on/with and hope to be able to share with you soon...

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Beau Turner Triple D Design, LLC | Template design by Brian Gardner | Converted to Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com