Friday, August 20, 2004

Notebook GPS


I have been doing quite a bit of traveling and consulting over the last few months and I am looking to add a Streets and Trips type of software to my mobile toolset. In looking at some of the options available; the affordability of GPS integration has caught my eye.

One product that I keep running across is the DeLORME Earthmate GPS Receiver. Before I purchase this I wanted to find someone (you) who may have one to share their experiences with me:

Are you happy with the product? Would you prefer a different GPS Receiver?

Are you satisified with the Street Atlas USA 2005 software?

Drop me an e-mail or use the comment option below. Thank you and I will keep you posted on which option I go with.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Beau Turner Triple D Design, LLC | Template design by Brian Gardner | Converted to Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com