Thursday, October 23, 2003

Systems


In attending the Microsoft Office System launch event yesterday, I was surprised just how integrated xml is in to the whole package. I look forward to working with the new tools available in office, but more in particular Outlook and exchange 2003. I did walk away with a copy of Office 2003 and an update copy of vb.net and the full developers pack. This was a cool bonus that could not have come at a better time. I also ran into a few good friends that I had not planned on seeing and met some new ones. Good to see you guys/gals there.

As for rendering the new version of Max 6 rocks!!!! As I continue running through this you can expect to hear a few more comments.

Happy Rendering...

Blog Archive

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Beau Turner Triple D Design, LLC | Template design by Brian Gardner | Converted to Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com