Monday, September 01, 2003

Another year


In a few short hours I will "officially" be another year older. As I sit and write this, I am now fat and happy after a wonderful Thai dinner enjoyed by some close friends, my wife and I. I have taken a moment to ponder over the last year, but I will not bore you with the details. But I will say that this has been another pivotal year in my professional/personal development.

I did give in and purchase a small present that I have been looking at for a while. Unfortunately it is not the Aibo but with the robotics kit it does have an open programming architecture to build on.

Happy Rendering...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Beau Turner Triple D Design, LLC | Template design by Brian Gardner | Converted to Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com