Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Woes


After a delay in posting due to illness and a blown network card due from an electric storm I am back in business.

I am currently working on a rendering of a warehouse facility. This is pretty fun as I am doing a blend combination of a camera match with the new building. I used to be of the mindset to take care of most of the matching in post rendering composite work, but with my deeper exploration into VIZ/Max most of this can be done with very little touch-up needed.

If you have not had the chance to read digital Lighting & Rendering by Jeremy Birn I recommend you to read this. Many of the common mistakes/issues that your renderings have can be solved by reading the information contained in this book. This has given me a better understanding of the entire visualization process and some important steps that I have been overlooking or doing the hardway.

Current gripe that is bugging me, if only the next version of VIZ were available to work with the ADT 2004 .dwg file format in a timely manner. What has my VIZ subscription done for me so far over the past 2 years? Worked great until a new version of ADT with a file format change came out, now I have ADT2004 shelfware in some places. I cannot complain too much as I do like Max 6. :)

Happy Rendering...
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Beau Turner Triple D Design, LLC | Template design by Brian Gardner | Converted to Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com